The item do not cut the glass like a knife cutting a sandwich. The score line, which is a subtle line, needs to be heated and cool down. Thus separating the top from the bottom half. For more information about How to Score and Separate the bottle, <b>you can refer to Youtube for more teaching video.</b><br><br> Recycle glass bottles and jars and create functional art at the same time! Create your own glass sculptures, sun catchers and ornaments easily with this metal cutter. Sturdier and easier to use than plastic models, this highly durable glass bottle cutting kit will have you cutting bottles perfectly in 4 easy steps. The items will amaze you, clean breaks nearly every time. Even thick champagne bottles break easily and smoothly. <br><br> This glass bottle cutter takes a bit of time to get used to, but once you've got the hang of it, you'll be able to cut wine bottles up easily. It might even make you feel better about all that wines you're drinking and help you do your bit for the environment, too.<br><br> <b>Instructions:</b><br> Please have available before you start: Our Premium Bottle Cutter; Safety Goggles (or sunglasses or eye protectors);<br> 1- Adjust screws and move parts so the bottle can rest properly on machine;<br> 2- Adjust depth of machine so the cutting wheel is at the desired location on the bottle;<br> 3- Once the bottle is resting on the machine, apply pressure with your hands; make ONE complete circle only against the cutting wheel;<br> 4- Take the bottle off the machine, light a candle and heat up the score mark on the bottle (some people also like to use hot and cold water - try it if you like). Once the whole etching mark is sufficiently hot, immediately rub the score with an ice cube;<br> 5- Using both hands, snap the 2 parts of the bottle and use a sanding paper to smooth out the glass edges.<br><br> <b>Package Included:</b><br> 1 * Medium Bottle Cutting Kit<br>
- CUTTING LENGHT - from bottle bottom to cutting point: 6 inches
- EASY-TO-USE - 4 step to create an art. YOU MAY NEED SOME PRACTICE TO MAKE A PREFECT CUT.
- RECYCLING - Recycle your wine and beer bottles and create functional art at the same time! Go Green and re-use your empty bottles now!
- DURABLE - It is far sturdier and easier to use than plastic models, this highly durable metal bottle cutting kit will have you cutting perfect bottles in 4 easy steps.
- CREATIVE - Create your own glass sculptures, suncatchers and ornaments. Also a great tool for mosaics - turn old bottles into mosaic candle votives, jars and vases. Go Green and re-use your empty bottles now!
- Wine Bottle Cutter for DIY Reuse Recycle Bear Wine Bottle Jars Creating Stained Glass, Tumblers, Bottle Planters, Bottle Lamps, Candle Holders
Average: 3.4/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 97
Our Score: 123
See how this product ranks against other Glass Cutting Tools.